Hello beauties, sorry I haven’t been posting very frequently. To make up for this I decided to try out this super simple smokey liner. I’ve been trying to practice my smokey eye and honestly this look is ten times easier and gives you a similar look to the smokey eye.
Let’s get into the tutorial!
- Concealed, primed and patted on “Vanilla” all over the lid. As well as filling in my brows
- Take tape and press it on the back of your hands a few times (so it doesn’t pull your skin when you’re taking it off) Try to line the tape with your bottom lash line
- Use “Carbon” and the angled brush to draw your wing
- BLEND. Add more Carbon onto a blending brush. Keep adding and blending till you have your desired look
- Line your lashes
- Try to blend the liquid with the shadow
- Remove the tape and curl your lashes
- Add your favourite mascara, or fake lashes
- The final look I hope you enjoyed the simple look. If you try it out make sure to tweet me a picture! or post it on Instagram and use #beautybycatherine